Heart pain with neck arm
Fluctuating blood pressure with left side hand neck and leg pain ,can any one suggest a doctor,feeling fatigue from 4 days

Hi there I understand your concern...The main fibromyalgia signs and symptoms include deep muscle pain, painful tender points, and morning stiffness. Other major symptoms of fibromyalgia include sleep problems, fatigue, and anxiety which may be underlying cause for fluctuating pressures... I would suggest you to consult nearest physician for clinical examination they will do the needful.