cardiologist-icon
Heart n chest
I am having severe chest discomfort.. my left arm feels numb n painful. My teeth, gums, jaw feel heavy.. my upper stomach feels heavy n full. Fast breathing n dizziness... Thrice I am have been to ER this July- all times ecg normal. They say stomach issues like IBS, SIBo etc but the stomach meds don't make me better My echo tmt done 6 month ago fine How long will I continue suffering like this. I am tired of fearing heart attacks and going to get ecg again n again only to be told it's all normal Plz tell me what to do

Take a short course of medications it will not happen again. Let ne know the type of pain & area where it is of maximum intensity