Heart beat fast & Chest
I am surfing chest pain since 2 yrs but last 2 month my heart beat fast some time and feeling energy less and weak i am also do 2d echo, tmt & ecg last 1 yrs report is ok i am also do ecg 3 days later ecg is ok what i do pls advice me i am very depress and feel fear pls suggest me what i do.

Hello it's quite possible that you have racing Heartbeat  because of hormonal issues like thyroidanel also apart from Race anxiety is a cause of palpitation I suggest you to consult a physician and get yourself examined its related to one of them because you have already he ruled out the Kavya causes thank