Hearing loss
My father in law aged 70 years his both the ears facing hearing loss of 100% and 70% respectively. Suggest which hearing machine I should buy for him. Also the frequency rate.
56 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

For this severity of hearing loss you can take a trial of high fashion hearing aid or consider a cochlear implant. We can offer one at BLK hospital Delhi
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Low frequency hearing loss audiogram
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.