Healthy diet

How can i get again my beauty which i have lost after delievery. I also want to gain weight i have loosen up very much my body weight bcoz of mental issues.. Plz help me to gain my lost beauty i was very fair in colour but now i look black

Dr. B Rajashekar

hello develop positive attitude to life eat healthy protien food look after ur wellbeing like walking and excercise hair and skin care get a complete executive health chechup done and consult good physician to guide u in your approach. bye
Dr. Satish Kumar Gadi (Lt Col)
General Physician 40 yrs exp Gorakhpur

You should develop a positive attitude. If you are under stress you should try to destress yourself. This can be achieved by discussing the issues which are disturbing you. By proper communication half the issues can be resolved. You should start doing deep breathing and yoga exercises. You should pay attention to regular and nutritious diet. You may include calcium and vit D and iron and folic acid supplements. Sleep hygiene should be maintained by sleeping at regular hours in proper environment free of tension. Regular physical exercise in the form of brisk walk etc should also fine.