Healthy body.
I am worry about my health . What should i drink in morning green tea, coffee and milk . Please suggest me i am drink milk in afternoon and night.

Dear Practo user You can drink anything u prefer in moderation..Over doing all those will create Imbalance. For Personalized diet plans and health coaching u can connect directly via Practo or visit my page👇 https://instagram.com/rm.nutrition4all Regards Remya Rajan
Things need detailed information about your meals and nutrition options and lifestyle then we can discuss things further and suggest anything choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help.
Hi For healthy being of you , you should emphasize on healthy diet and good activity regime. A healthy diet means that it should be balanced that contains all the five food groups like carbohydrates, protein, vitamins, minerals and water. An activity is not only important for the people who are obese but also for everyone as it do provide lot of health benefits to your body. Let's come to the milk, see you can surely have tea and coffee but not with the meals as tannin in the tea and caffeine in the coffee hinders in the absorption of nutrients, so never take it with the meal. You can surely go for a milk in the morning and night as per your choice as a milk is a good source of calcium and a protein and vitamins minerals. Disclaimer:- Tip may vary if you suffering from any other medical issue If you want to get more educated about diet, health, nutrition then follow me on Instagram. My Instagram handle name is @dietitianVidhi.
Need more information about u so contact me for detailed conversation through practo u will get good result definitely.
Hello user Sure ,we will help you You can have tea and coffee and milk anything in early morning but with breakfast do not take tea and coffee. For better prescription, we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Hi earl morning water with lemon will help detoxify the system. Milk could be taken in the breakfast. For tea and coffee depends how much you are taking. Contact for detail consultation through Practo.
Hi, You can have green tea, coffee whatever you want but not in empty stomach. Early in the morning hydrate yourself with lukewarm water or any detox water, then you can have milk with any carbohydrates. It will better to have coffee or green tea after breakfast not immediately after it. If you start your day with coffee or tea in empty stomach it may dehydrate your body. It's good that you have drink milk at afternoon and night.
You can chat directly with me through this practo app for further discussion.
If you want to drink coffee or green tea in morning before breakfast, make sure take some carbohydrates with that.