Healthissue
I am a obese person and looking to buy a fitness band. Should I prefer for a band that has heart rate monitor or any health band would suffice?

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

U need to reduce 24 KGS u need proper diet and exercise and lifestyle. Rather than fitness band u can consult dietician and have lifestyle management. I can help with 4-5 KGS weight loss a month and that too with natural methods
Ms. Rashmi Sharma
Dietitian/Nutritionist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

This is first effort you are doing for your health. You must buy this and continue your activity. Diet ,stress management and physical activity are the steps of weight management