Health issues
I have dry white patches on both cheek bones from one month(looks like eyes bags due to lack of sleep,however I get proper sleep of 7hours).severe hair loss, weight loss of 15kgs in 5 months, skin darkening, suffer from fatigue often.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. While your symptoms may or may not correspond to one single disorder; I would strongly suggest you to meet a qualified dermatologist in your city for a detailed assessment including blood tests. You need to be evaluated for normal thyroid functioning, etc. Since you have systemic symptoms also, I would suggest you to see a doctor/dermatologist without further delay. Warm regards. PS - further queries/appointment requests can be sent on follow up messaging.