Health insurance
My bank has fooled me to buy a health insurance, I have an appointment next month for smile designing and a filling for tooth decay in a private hospital will that be covered in my insurance. my bank as you should have guessed it by now is not so much friendly to providing me details for the insurance. can someone help me. the policy is an SBI group health policy.

Doctor responses for similar questions

Hello.. Well yu are still in the growing age..I would suggest you to have good well..You need to have more if proteins that it will help you gain weight as well as build up the muscles...Apart from that exercise as in you can play your favourite sport which is also very important... Thank you
Link to question
Does this answer your question?
Please Yes
Link to question
Does this answer your question?
It depends on the insurance company.. if they consider it valid.. As they are also registered medical practitioner.
Link to question
Does this answer your question?