Health checkup..

Hello doctor, I'm very keen to know about my sexual health condition. So I wish to go for Testosterone tests and semen analysis tests. I haven't prescribed for any such kind of tests. But I'm very prompt to know about myself... My doubt is whether I need a doctor prescription for these tests or not... If there's no need for any doctor prescription, How must i approach the lab technicians to do the needful? How the semen analysis would be made?... Doctor, kindly help me with this chapter...Thank you.

Hello..... Without having any symptoms why do you want to do all these tests , testosterone is responsible for secondary sexual character , semen analysis is done to know the fertility of person , for this you need to abstain masturbation for 4-5 days. I don't think they ask for physician opinion in diagnostic centres ....