Headache / stress / gastric/ vomiting/
My name praveen I'm 27 years old male my weight is 62 and height is 5.8. I had vascular headache i was taken treatment after treatment everything was okay ... From last one week i have headache and i feel ears are blocked and stressed and I'm not getting good sleep and always tiredness fatigue ..and vomiting sensation and i have some gastric plm and wn ever i eat food in the morning i feel stomach ache once go to bathroom it will be normal . Pls help me

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..

Need detailed history and evaluation
take online consultation for treatment
Hi don't worry.. Consult me online for further management of the condition