Headache problem
Sir my eyesight is weak and i suffer mostly headache forehead i think it all about because of my eyesight weak tell me solution this i regularly suffer from headache

Hello, Eyestrain can cause or contribute to recurring headaches. Common eye problems that can bring on headaches include long-sightedness, astigmatism and hardening of the lens inside the eye. Once the cause of the eyestrain is treated and corrected, the associated headaches should ease. it is important to have your vision checked by a qualified eye specialist. Consult opthalmologist.