Headache for last 10 days
My father is experiencing a headache on the right side of his forehead for the past 10 days. He also has a runny nose. He's diabetic and takes an insulin called Victoza 0.6 mg.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Get his blood pressure checked out. Chances are his headache is due to high blood pressure. Get his vision also checked out because anyways diabetes affects the eye and eye can also be a reason for the headache. Consult a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain. BANGALORE.