Headache.aprently rebound

I hav moderate n continuous headache since last month.I suspect it started after taking rifaximin(antibiotic).It's not becoz of stress as antidepressants didn't help. I m not able to sleep.Yesterday,I took saridon n felt great.Should I take it for 2-3 days.What can b the reason?Please be specific if u r a specialist.

Doctor Answers (2) on Headache.aprently rebound

Dr. Vikas Chothe Pune | Ayurveda
As discussed by earlier doctor you need to find out the cause of headache. Try sleep early and wake early. Avoid drinking tea, coffee, skipping breakfast and eating oily food. Do yoga and exercise regularly for 30 minutes daily. Meditation and shavasana for 15 min daily helps and improves sleep. Follow healthy lifestyle and it will definitely help!
Headache may be due to many reasons for eg. Hyperacidity,  stess, infection, fever, eye sight weakness. , lack of sleep. So first of all there is need to find out the cause.