Headache And sweating

I was meet up with an accident at past 11 months,I was in medication for three months ( eption 100 mg 1-0-2) later I got to know that it was seizures ,I had gone for an second opinion ,he had advised me to go for eeg, but the report was normal,so I had been stopped medication,but from past three four months I'm suffering from headache,pain in facial region,and also to much of sweating...

Doctor Answers (2) on Headache And sweating

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. You have given very limited history for us to work with. Kindly consult a neurophysician in person for further evaluation and management of the same. Some of such symptoms are very common after suffering from a head injury but you cannot ignore it like this. Get a CT brain and other investigations as suggested by a neurophysician. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. A. Salam Pune | Internal Medicine
Dear Practo user, you had head injury in past. Now you are having headache. It's very common having headache after head injury. You may need to do MRI brain. Please consult with neurophysician.