Head spinning some
I had oral with condem finally condem find broken in sides but i not meet my extream stage , sex worker with one gril 1.5 years back I doubt on any HIV problem sir please explain I had extreme depretion, after sex first time I face health problems

Hello in oral sex there is very little chances of contracting HIV AIDS as through the saliva the passage of HIV virus is very less or negligible so I don't think you'll have to worry if it was only oral... I don't think the depression for the health problems you face that was related to it and suggest you to meet a doctor in person thank you