diabetes-icon
Head of penis swollen
I am diabetic and from past one month the head of my penis has swollen..the diabetes is under control however the swelling is not going. I need tablet for the same.

Dr. E. Santhosh Kumar
General Practitioner 7 yrs exp Chennai

hi swelling of your penis may or may not be linked with diabetes, swelling of your penis should be treated in a proper way, so consult a physician nearby
Dr. A. Kavitha
Diabetologist 23 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hello,         Swelling of the penis might not be due to diabetes.It may be due to infection also.So consult a physician immediately.No doctor gives prescription without seeing what is the problem.It is risky for both the patient and the doctor.