Head ache and numbness of hands and foot
Sir/Madam, I am 40 years male. Most of the time in a day I feel numbness in hands and legs tingling. Headache. Always feels numbness in my left hand little finger. Please suggest advise the reason and relief. I  not aware Is this realted to ortho or not. But I am afraid. I am taking medicine for BP. Tazlac ct80 , cila heart 10 and corbis. Please advise what needs to be done.

I think your numbness is due to problems in your nerves which can be due to deficiency in vitamin B12 and d please get the levels checked and if you are deficient get injections and your tingling and numbness will go away
get checked for vitamins
supplement injections
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
Hello The medications you are taking are for Hypertension and you are on the Obese side based on your details. I would like to know since when did you notice these complains? Are you a diabetic also? Do you feel any weakness in your hands or legs ? What is your job profile?
Kindly provide more details for appropriate suggestions
Dieting for weight reduction would be helpful for your overall health