Head ace problem

Hi doctors, am getting head ace frequently. The symptoms are When ever I travel in public transport if I go out, by the end of the after reaching home I'll get head ace every time. If is shake my head feels some thing inside my head and makes heavy pain. I can't njoy outing with friends in day time, can't travel in day time in normal bus. Please suggest what it is and whom need to consult Thank you
views-icons 39 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Head ace problem

This is most likely to be stress headache This can be easily treated
Dr. Manaswini Mullapudi Bangalore | General Physician
Hi, if you're working long hours or spending too much time travelling in traffic, it's quite possible to get headaches due to stress. Try incorporating some relaxing activities into your schedule like a 30min workout, walk, jog or swim. Anything that you would enjoy. And always try to maintain a good diet. And drink plenty of fluids, specially in this kind of heat. You have not mentioned what the side of your headache is, forehead, whole head or on one side? If your headache is confined to one side, throbbing type or causes any visual disturbances or nausea then it points to a migraine. That will need more evaluation from a doctor. You can consult a general physician or a neurologist.