HCG levels in growth of embryo
I'm 6wks and 5 days pregnant according to my lmp. But my HCG levels are not doubling but it's raising. Last Friday scan only gestational sac was found. 3.6mm. My ovulation was very late. On Cycle day 21... Conception also late. My question is that does HCG hormone make embryo grow or what ? My HCG levels today is 1471mi/IU. Only doubling HCG levels determine normal good growth of baby? I'm worried as my HCG levels are too low at this time.

Inj HCG support pregnancy dear. No need to worry repeat scan and continue all medications prescribed.