Having Problem Of Hair loss
Hi Doctors Team, It's Aftab Here. I am a Veterinary Student from 2019. I am having Problem of Hair loss from last 2 years and not getting them to stop falling. I am using BioAmla as a Hair detergent. Please help me to stop my hair loss. Waiting to listen from you Drs. Thanks

You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.
Need to know the details, pattern of hairloss, family history of baldness etc.pls do online consultation for specific medications.