Having pains near chest.

Having acidic pains near chest area. Was suffering from fever and not able to eat at all.  Was having tablets.
views-icons 36 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ravindra Gaadhe
Gastroenterologist 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad
it's appear like gastritis. take some antacids available over the counter like mucaibe gel or gaviscon with tab rantac for a week. if no relief , contact a dr. can even contact general physician now for dosage schedule
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?