Having pain and bleeding
I am pregnant but my baby is in the lower side (tube), He/She is not growing, I am feeling so much of weakness due to continues bleeding, the pain is not tolerable. Its more than 10 days, I am having continues problem. Please help me.

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Pune

YOUR QUESTION IS NOT CLEAR. DID YOU MEAN THAT YOU HAVE AN ECTOPIC PREGNANCY?? PLEASE RESTATE YOUR PROBLEM
Dr. Sachin Dalal
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Tubal pregnancy is a medical emergency and you must visit the hospital immediately. It's urgent. No medical treatment can be done online for this. Don't waste time.