Having only one kidney
I am 31 yrs male. Before six month i feel some pain in my stomach. I think i might have kidney stone. So i visit sonography center. Doctor told me that the report of sonography is normal. But i am a person who borned with only single kidney. I am not having any pain or problem. But i shocked. I want to know is it critical situation for me? In future may i face any difficulties because of this? I need to take any precaution? Please help me. Thanks in advance.

Good advise from above two doctors Don't worry Take the above mentioned precautions

Some people are born with Single kidney, they do not realize till they get an Ultrasound done for some reason. They may have a regular healthy life like others, although they may have higher chances of getting high BP, they may have other associated anomalies of urinary tract, and so better to consult a Nephrologist for assessing the kidneys function, BP, any Protein leak in Urine due to hyper filtration etc
Avoid use of painkillers for minor reasons. Keep well hydrated and have low salt diet,  so that chances of High BP and kidney stones are less
Solitary kidney or single kidney is a developmental abnormality. Most of the times it is identified during routine evaluation or scanning. Persons who have single kidney are more prone for Hypertension, and kidney dysfunction at a later age.and there is also a higher incidence of urinary tract infections as well. if your kidney functioning has are normal then nothing to be worried about.
get yourself checked for Hypertension and keep it under control. if any urinary tract infections are present get yourself evaluated by a Nephrologist.
maintain Healthy lifestyle. regular exercise low salt diet. avoid unnecessary medications.