Having hair fall

First i use hair for you 10% for 15 days. Now i stop dis coz of my hair fall is increase. I dont want to use dis life time so dats y i bought bontress leave on lotion 2 days ago. I want know is there any reaction by using dis lotion n how many days it takes to stop hair fall.thank you

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. You may be suffering from early onset androgenetic alopecia. Does your father or brother or maternal uncles have balding? This could genetically predispose you to balding. Further environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair further. You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Any lotion to shoe visible effects in hair growth will take minimum of three to six months . Have a good balanced nutritious diet. Your hair density can be restored if you take timely treatment and care of your hair.See a dermatologist near you. Hope this helps. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards.