Having fever
Hii DR,            My father is suffering from fever from 2day I have started calpol 650mg thrice a day & cepodem xp 325 thrice, But today his fever is not coming down even after taking calpol. He has severe pain in his shoulder and there is no cough,headache,or cold . I don't know what to do He has ef of 30-35%ef.

Dr. Geetika Bansal
Homoeopath 20 yrs exp Delhi

Okay I would suggest you to start homeopathic heart tonic and for post fever weak and painful joints, we have very effective treatment. Consult via e mail at drbansal.geetika@gmail.com and pay via fund transfer and get your homeopathic prescription right now.