Having cyst of fats
Hello doctor how r u? First of all belated happy Holi to all members. I am having fat cyst in my body. That are non countable and very painful.is there any treatments of these cyst.

Hello there. Happy holidays to you and your family too. The fat cysts which you are talking about could be lipoma. The treatment is by removal of the lipoma. Lipoma is usually painless, but since it's painful I would suggest you consult a general surgeon near you and then after examining the lumps, he would suggest what can be done. Usually it's removed. Regards

+176
Chat with a doctor
medoj granthi.. panchkarma is beneficial in ur prblms.consult panchkarma physician.avoid curd,bakery,frozen items