Have periconitis in wisdom teeth
My age is 23 have chronic periconits took many months ago agmumentin 625 mg for 1 week .No pain in past the problem is now  in gum flap .swelling pain what surgery is best and safe operculectomy /wholly removal of wisdom teeth.? I used hexadine in past it was all controlled.But now I left for many months problem happened By dentist recommending all meds.

Without an x ray it will not be possible to diagnose the problem correctly.So get an OPG done before anyone can comment
Get an OPG done

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Hello You can get operculectomy done if you haven't got it done before. But if the problem re-occurs, the permanent solution would be removal of the wisdom tooth.
You can get in touch with me. I am an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon and Implantologist practicing in New Delhi
Hello dear Please be advised See both are the treatment options - operculectomy and extraction for the wisdom tooth.but without the position and angulation no treatment could be done.i suggest you to please share clinical or x ray pic for confirmation of diagnosis and best treatment.for any further questions you can consult me Thanks