Have pain in jaw
Hi Sir / mam I have pain in my left jaw from last 3 months and also having pirotid duct opening in my left cheek. I visited to 2 dentist they examined me and state that this is pirotid duct opening and about jaw pain they told me you will get relief. But it's been 3 month I didnt get rid of jaw pain and also with pirotid duct opening.please suggest me what to do next. Thanks

parotid duct opening is normal condition. Since you already did consultation with dentists, I will give you some advice. 1. Dont check your jaw again and again. It will worsen your condition. 2. Try not to open your mouth too big. 3. During yawning support your lower jaw. 4. Sleep atleast 7 hours at night. 5. Drink enough water. 6. Try not to take stress. 7. You jaw pain is nothing serious, do not focus on that. Everybody who did stessful job having pain randomly in any parts of body. For someone it is shoulder or back or jaw. 8. consult with oral surgeon if it troubles you even after following my advice for 6 months.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Your case require proper investigation, if parotid duct opening is not obstructed it won't pain you need opg radiography , consultant dentist specialist in  oral medicine .
consult Mds in oral medicine doctor
Kindly visit MDS oral and maxillofacial surgeon.
Jaw pain might be due to impacted wisdom tooth or TMJ problems (  caused by bruxism habits). Please take OPG XRAY and confirm the reason for the pain and proceed with the treatment option, ( Mostly extraction). Parotid duct opens into cheeks opposite to upper back tooth and that's normal. Please visit the dentist if you have pain on looking at food or swelling. Hope this helps you