Have got scabies
Hi I have got a red blister on my penis.I have visited to doctor,they have prescribed me hhmite.but still I feel no changes.
81 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hitesh Shah
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹1000 for 24 hrs

The differnetial diagnosis could be càndidiasis (fungal infection) or genital herpes. To have exclusive penile scabies is unknown or if at all extrèmely rare. Get yourself examined ànd evaluated by dermatologist and do the tests he advises. And inform us if amy more help required.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.