Have bad pain in my lower

Suffer from back pain n pain in my ribs n neck also suffer from severe head aches n pain in my lower limbs
views-icons 36 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (5) on Have bad pain in my lower

Dr. Vishwas Virmani Noida | Physiotherapist
Apply Hot Fomentation twice daily. Avoid bending in front. Postural Correction- Sit Tall, Walk Tall. Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily - lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times. Bhujang Asana -- Lie flat on your stomach, keeping the palms out, bend the neck backward, take a deep breath and while holding it for 6 seconds, raise the chest up. Release breath and relax your body. Repeat the exercise 15 times twice daily. Core Strengthening Exercises- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day.
Dr. Priyanka Bhati Faridabad | Physiotherapist
Hello dear

You definitely needs to see a good orthopaedic doctor so that proper diagnosis can be done.

Dr. Divya Ahuja Mumbai | Orthopedic Surgeon
Hi, these pains you are having.....are they worse in the morning? You need to see an Orthopedic surgeon or Rheumatologist to help you find out the cause of pains. These could well be due to deficiency of vitamin D, so you would also need to get some blood tests done.
See an Orthopedic Surgeon/Rheumatologist/Physician
Dr. Raviraj Francis Mumbai | Physiotherapist
Hello there....well multiple joint pain definately needs to be assed properly...you need to get your blood CBC,Sr calcium,Vit D and RAq factor test done along with Thyroid...also your weight is on a higher side compared to your height,,,so work on a healthy diet as well...once you have the reports and xray of cervical and lumbar spine.... i would be in a better position to advice you regarding furthur course of action.

Regards & take care.

Dear Client the information provided is insufficient to give you a better suggestion as you have pains almost all over body it will be good only to comment after looking at your condition so p[lz visit some near by clinic to have a better idea back pains could cause issues at and arround surrounding tissues but not so extensively!
Plz see some physio to get an idea of your condition