Has incress weight
This regarding my sister. Right now she is 24 and she is very slim looks like a school girl. Now we wanted to increase her weight,so that we can think of her marriage. Her problem is she don't like to eat food. Can you please suggest us to increase her weight.

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

She need to gain7 KGS muscle.I can help with 4-5 KGS in month.diet should be natural which helps for long run

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  To increase the weight. We need to know what is her diet like. As of now her BMI comes around 17 which is less. Take her to a dietician so that the dietician can evaluate and prescribe her a diet which will help in increasing her weight. But general rule of thumb is to gain weight, the caloric intake must be high. And the meals should be frequent high caloric meals. Products which you see in the market advertised to increase weight will surely NOT WORK. So avoid wasting money. Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore