Harnia in sex eggs
I have a hernia. In my sex eggs. When I talk to doctor they said me you can do operation but it's not necessary. They said me it is because of Chilli's. I'm using high level Chilli in my food. I'm confused. I don't want operation. So please tell me what I do?

Hi....., Surgery is the primary treatment for inguinal hernias. It’s a very common operation and a highly successful procedure ....Laparoscopic surgery is also done in some cases.... Early treatment can help cure inguinal hernias. However, there’s always the slight risk of recurrence and complications, such as infection after surgery, scars....Consult Surgeon....