Harmone imbalance,sexual

Dear Doctor, I am age of 18 years old addicted to self masturbation ]the past years... then now it can serious to me... i can try to control with meditation but can't because suddenly in my body blood circulation speed increase automatically change mind to self masturbation. continuous self masturbation of last 7 years now following problems are seriously action: Memory Fog Serious problem (Remembrance of word, suddenly not pickup word in mind to speech ) Erectile dysfunction Hair loss Low libido Fatigue or lack of energy Night sweats Memory loss Mood swings or irritability Heart palpitations Muscle loss or weakness Sleep apnea Depression or anxiety Constipation Increased body fat so kindly i requested you to that which type of doctor is best for my problems and live as human beings....

Doctor Answers (1) on Harmone imbalance,sexual

Hi. You need to improve your overall health. Go to Ayurveda doctor for detailed evaluation and treatment plan like sarvanga abhyanga, shastika shali sweda and shirodhara. It'll help you.