homeopath-icon
Harmonal Imbalance
I have hormonal imbalance due to this I have so much unwanted hair growth in face leg hand and also irregular periods

Hi mam Harmonal imbalance may be due to many factors Genetic or heridity Life style Previous medication Homeopathic constitutional treatment will definitely help you to cure. Yr irregular periods is corrected then other problems can be reduced Detailed case history is needed kindly call or WhatsApp on(eight zero one five three eight three two zero zero)for further consultation with yr investigation reports

Hormonal imbalance has become common prob in todays life. Sedentary lifestyle( lack of physical work) and bad eating habits are the major 2 reasons for hormonal imbalance in females.... Homoepathic medicines can surely help u to regulate ur menses and get rid of this problem permanently
take appointment for online consultation
start walking for atleast 45 min evryday and if possible do yoga
It is very  much  curable I have  cured  no of patients with amazing results it simply need homeopathy  medication and some lifestyle changes You can  contact  me on line  medicines  will be  sent, by  courier
Good that you reached out. Many young women in reproductive age group have hormonal imbalance or polycystic ovarian syndrome. Please consult over phone for detailed case history and right prescription for your ailment. Many patients have benefited
Take homeopathy treatment for this... No side effects...
I am an expert in this field and I am able to help you if you want to consult a specialist .. Too busy right now, whatsapp on (zero seven two seven eight seven four three one zero two) any time, my consultation fee Rs 400 for prescription but experts advise is totally free ...Feel free to whatsapp.. Take care
Contact me online with more details or wats app on Nine Nine Zero Five Zero Five Eight Six Two Seven.
Take proper homeopathy treatment for ur hormonal disbalance. Chat online for consultation and treatment
Mam it's curable with Homoeopathic treatment.you can contact me online and medicines will be sent to you by courier
It needs to be ruled out with details. There are so many diseases which causes hormonal imbalance. It can be well treated with homeopathic medication permanently.
you can contact me through online appointment for further assistance.
Hi Homeopathic medicines will surely help you. Need details of your case history.
consult online  to  me through this practo app.
Take homeopathic medicine. Pulsatilla 200. Daily night before sleep for a month.
It is mostly because of pcod. It can be best treated by Homeopathic medicine. The treatment will take 3-6 months. Random over the counter treatment will not help. So better consult and take proper homoeopathic treatment.
You will b benefitted by homoeopathy but will need a complete detailed case history for the same Hormonal imbalance is really getting too common nowadays Need to supplement homoeopathic medicine along with certain lifestyle changes
consult me on PRACTO
Homoeopathic Treatment will surely help you. Homoeopathic medicines has amazing results. You can consult me online for further case taking and Treatment.
Hello mam Homoeopathic constitutional treatment will be really effective in these problems as it treat patient as a whole and medicine given will stimulate your vitality and initiate natural healing process without any side effects Our medicine works deep into the system and improve your condition from the root itself // hormonal imbalances   are actually result of internal dysfunction of body I need your detail case history to guide and advise u properly if u wish to consult me online through practo app or feel free to WhatsApp me(seven two four seven two seven six zero three seven for proper management