diabetes-icon

Harmonal imbalance

As one of the doctors of this app said that me teeth might be criss cross due to hormonal imbalance. Can i know What is harmonal imbalance and what are the steps and measures to cure this imbalance.

Doctor Answers (1) on Harmonal imbalance

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello,
I appreciate you for sharing you views with us
Hormonal imbalance is a condition where levels of a particular hormones will be fluctuating from time to time it will be high and low sometimes. For example in males testosterone is the hormone which plays an important role in every keen function of body and also it's functions associates with other hormones which helps in bone density also. For maintaining its levels in the blood sometimes it gets back normal by itself and sometimes it need some medical assistance.
But before that I want to say something concluding that eroding of teeth May not only occur because of hormonal imbalance but also because of carbonated drinks like pepsi, coke may also lead to it.
Take care.
Thank you.