Hard white pimple on scrotum skin
This pimple like bump is present on my scrotum skin since a month. It's white in color, hard ( seems to be filled with white pus or something but I didn't try to squeeze it ). No pain or irritation. What is it and how do I make it go away.

It's calcinosis... surgery is the option.. for detailed information do direct online consultation
It could be a cyst on the scrotum. Do take consultation to evaluate the issue and treat it.
Look like sebaceous cyst..kindly visit a dermatologist online for furthur management..take care