Hard pain in calf
When ever I'm standing or walking my Calf pain a lot what can I do reduce the pain. Coulf very helpful. Thanks in advance.

Hello there....., Calf pain often responds well to home treatments. To relieve calf pain and swelling: Stay off your leg as much as possible.....Apply an ice pack or a bag of ive pack to the affected area for 15 to 20 minutes three times a day....Elevate your leg whenever you sit or lie down....Try over-the-counter pain relievers.... Kindly consult Orthopedician for further evaluation and treatment....