Hard mass growng in vulva

Hi doctor, Recently i have noticed some kind of hard mass erupting in the vulva region between vagina and anus and now it's spreading above clitoris and above anus. I have got no other kind of problem and it doesn't pain nor is there any kind of problem but sometimes if stretched it bleeds a little. What could it be. Should i go and get myself checked.
views-icons 30 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello....make sure its not tumor ,most tumors bleed on touch but not associated with pain,itching , vaginal discharge... Consult gynaecologist and get youself examined ,moreover swelling is growing day by day you should not neglect it ,consult gynaecologist in nearest hospital.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?