Hard bumps under skin
Hi doctor, I have got some hard bumps on my shoulder and thighs. Its not painful but hard they are between skin and bone. Not sure what it is and worried if that is something related to cancer. I can see in other areas too It is started with tiny size. Suggest me what to do now

Dr. Harisha N L
Hi there I understand your concern... It may be lipoma please consult nearest surgeon for clinical diagnosis....lipoma isn't cancer and usually is harmless. Treatment generally isn't necessary, but if the lipoma bothers you, is painful or is growing, you may want to have it removed...Consult surgeon they will do the needful.