Hands shivring
Suddenly I feel my hands r loosing power. They shake a lot. For ex I cnt take a selfie. I hv to put more pressure while breaking the bread. My thyroid report came normal too. My right hand shiver more than left. Shivring happens mostly when I use my phone. People keep on asking why ur hands shiver...it is getting awkward. I have taken acupressure treatment. It didn't work.

Dr. D. S. Poonia
General Physician 5 yrs exp Jaipur

Hi, this may be due to anxiety or panic attacks. In these conditions along with shivering you may feel sweating, dryness of mouth, difficulty in breathing, palpitations, increased frequency etc. This can happen at any time. Other possibilities is intentional tremor. In this tremor occur when you try to do fireworks. There is often family history of such conditions. So it's prudent to visit a psychiatrist and do accordingly.