Hand palm join pain and shivirning
My wife she is 33 year old has pain in wrist  since last few days and had shivirning too. feeling problem to twist her hand some times can u guide how to treat it

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can click on chat for instant consultation

Pain in wrist and shivring need to be investigated . I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.