Hairy skin

I have alot of facial hair Throughout my body Which looks very back especially in this growing age The growth of hair is veey thick black and not even in proper direction Please suggest me what can I do to remove my hair medically

Doctor Answers (1) on Hairy skin

Dr. Rajdeep Bangalore | Dermatologist
You can go for laser hair removal. It will permanently reduce the hair over the area it is done on. Also you must be evaluated for hormonal problems. Please visit a gynaecologist for an opinion if you have irregular periods or are putting on weight in d last 6 months. If u have increased facial or body hair you could visit a dermatologist for laser hair removal. The number of sessions may vary but generally you won't need more than 8 to 10 sessions. Initially the hair growth slows down and then completely stops. A few hair may persist but they are usually fine hair and will not be visible. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore