Hairthinning consultation

I consulted to dermotologist in delhi for my hair loss nd hair thinning I have marriage in nov. So he suggested me fora mesotherapy for instant result within 2 months i want to the side effects and whether it is useful or not coz they ll charge me around 20000 for it Is it good or i should go for other treatment Or should i consult some other dermetologist before it

Dr. Shruti Gupta
Dear Ma'am! The amount of information you have provided is best suited for PRP therapy (Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy). This therapy requires 8 sittings done at interval of preferably 14 days each. But in your case, we can do this at interval of 10 days each. You will start to see definite improvement in 3-4 sittings only and complete result by the end of 8 sittings. The cost for your entire treatment will be ₹5000/- only. I would like to inform you that I am expert in PRP therapy and have produced research paper on this in highly reputed medical journal. You are welcome to consult me in person to have a detailed discussion.
Dr. Aman Sharma
Mesotherapy is just one modality amongst many options to treat hair loss, in my opinion hair loss has to be managed holistically, systemically as well as locally only then sustainable good results can be obtained, internationally only topical Minoxidil and finasteride are the accepted treatments, mesotherapy, new peptides and even P.R.P have just now found place. As far as costs are concerned 20 k should be for a number of sessions, costs depend on a lot of factors, the brands and quality of serums used make a huge difference in costs, they will vary from 800 rupees per session to anything worldwide, be aware make logical choices, don't do something in a hurry just for the sake of it , understand the root cause and the disease process and only then take intelligent decisions and choices.