Hairloss and skin damage

I find too many strands of my hair when i brush them. its been 2year i haven't got any solution. n my skin so so rough than the body parts.

Doctor Answers (2) on Hairloss and skin damage

Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Trichologist
1. Please count your hair stands. If you are losing less than 100 hair a day then it's normal... if it is more than 100 then visit your dermatologist since you are saying that you have this problem since 2 years . A thorough examination of the scalp is needed. 2. Which part of your body is dry? Scalp? In that case use coconut oil on the scalp 15 min before a head bath. Do not massage . Just apply. Wash off with a good cleansing shampoo. And use a conditioner after shampooing.Your scalp skin should get better.
Hair fall can have many reasons. The best way to treat depends on identifying the cause. If you wish to achieve success, consult a good Dermatologist and be patient for initial months as usually it takes few months to show impressive results.