Hairloss and hair thin

Hi doc... Im Ayush ...and I'm just 16 years old i did not very much hair on my front and side ( both left and right ) hairline ... it looks really very bad on me and i want to grow hair out there... so will u plss tell me how can i grow hair ...

Doctor Answers (3) on Hairloss and hair thin

You can increase your protein intake and also Vit c intake to trigger hair growth. For your case you need Homoeopathic medicines as well as external treatment. You can use Skn-Essentials hair oil along with the medicines. Log on to www.sknessentials.com and get the details
Hello Ayush, Let me first congratulate you because the texture of your hair looks very healthy.Now what you are talking of here is the receding hairline. Nothing to worry as your scalp seems well nourished.Nevertheless long term intake of Homoeopathic medicines will definitely fill in for the gaps as per your satisfaction. Oiling your hair regularly (2 times a week)having lots of green leafy vegetables,fruits and salads,proteins in the form of eggs( if you are a non vegetarian) will definitely support and improve the hair thinning.Regards.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Well.. It's better you maintain healthy food habits..more of green leafy vegetables, proteins...check out the water you are using as hard water is harmful...consult a dermatologist