Hairline Fracure
Hello ... I had hairline fracture a months back on my elbow.. i consult a doctor but he said there is no need of plaster just take medicine n creep bandage.. its been a month now... and it is still not recover.. how much time it takes in general to recover hair line fracure

Dr. Manoj Munjal
Orthopedic Surgeon 20 yrs exp Gurgaon
Post your X Rays,only then proper advice can be given,because treatment depends on many factors like,which bone?,site n direction,involving Joint or not ??etc. God bless..
Hello...... Hairline fracture is also called stress fracture.... The main treatment for hairline fractures is refraining from doing activities that can aggravate the injury for approximately one month and half.plaster is not required for undisplaced fracture.... Give rest to that hand.