Hairfall problem
I have been suffering from pcod and  From last 2-3 months I am having extreme hairfall I have done permanent hair straightening 8 months back.

It may be effect of straightening also. Do u had covid infection . Share hair pics in pvt consultation . I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.

I have understood your concern and noted your problems. Need some more information to prescribe any medication. Kindly book a consultation through practo or directly through whatsap on 62963*44728 for further advice.