Hairfall problem
Hello sir I am 15 years old when ever I just take my hand to my hair 5-10 hair are in my hand and I am suffering from extreme hairfall since 7 months My hairs are receding and thicknesses is going down my hard is becoming bigger Sir pls suggest me what I should do next My father also have male pattern bald ness Whart should I do

Its normal to loose upto 100 hair per day Hair fall occurs due to various reason like nutritional deficiency or under lying vitamin and mineral deficiency Need certain test Don’t worry consult a dermatologist get evaluated and take proper treatment
You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.
Hair fall can be due to lot of reason. There is normal hair fall in which u can loose upto 100 hairs in a day. There is natural hair fall which can happen due to climate changes. There is nutrition related hairfall. There are hair falls dur to fevers and also due to balding. So understanding the cause is important before treating it. Take a consultation so you can correct treatment for your hair fall