Hairfall. Proanagen. Side effects.
I have started taking this medicine PROANAGEN for hairfall. I have been experiencing severe hair fall, after i got my hair rebonded (almost 2 years back) & did crash diet around the same time..the amount of hairfall has reduced but the volume of my hair is 1/4th as compared to what it was naturally. I have tried alot of medicines & remedies but nothing seems to be helpful. I have started taking proanagen since 3-4 days..however i am experiencing some dryness on my face..is it just a coincidence or are these some side effects of this medicine? Also what other side effects can I expect?

Don't worry..You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription

Proanagen tablets review